Microscopio Byomic BYO-30B
The Byomic BYO-30 is pre-eminently a study microscope. The microscope has a sturdy metal casing and comes in a convenient wooden case. The microscope has a magnification range of 40x to 400x and comes with three different DIN achromatic objectives with a magnification of 4x, 10x and 40x and a N.A. 0.65 condensor with a pie chart.
Disponibilidad: En existencias
The BYO-30 has a 110 x 120 mm metal stage. With two object clamps it is possible to clamp your slide securely to the stage. The microscope is equipped with two focus wheels for coarse- and fine focussing. This allows you to work very accurately. All optical parts of the microscope are equipped with an anti-fungus coating.
The BYO-30 is a popular model which is very suitable for schools and starting hobbyists.
- Microscope BYO-30B
- 1 Pair oculars
- 4 x objective (DIN achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x and 100xR (oil))
- Abbe condensor with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- Blue filter glass (Ø 31 mm, 2 mm thick)
- Wooden (protective) case for transport
|SKU (Número de Referencia)||acc-bm1|
|No enviar a:||No hay restricciones conocidas:|
Revisiones de Cliente
- El último fue el mío Revisión por Mushroom Spanish Heisenberg
Sólo usuarios registrados pueden escribir sus opiniones. Conéctese o regístrese