Lion's Mane Hericium erinaceus Powder | Mushrooms4life
Lion's mane(Hericium erinaceus) is an edible and medicinal mushroom that supports memory and concentration, but also supports cognitive function and the nervous system. This pack contains 60 grams of high quality organic mushroom powder made from the mycelium and fruiting bodies. It is ready for use as a tea or in a smoothy.
Lion’s Mane Powder is your ultimate partner in healty living and the best stack when microdosing psilocybin.
Disponibilidad: En existencias
Lion’s Mane, Hericium erinaceus is a beautiful non-psycho-active mushroom that has been in use for centuries as a stimulant for the brain and just as food. The mushrooms resemble the manes of a lion, hence the name. The mushroom4life powder contains high quality and organic Lion's Mane.
60 grams of Lion’s Mane Capsules Hericium erinaceus. and 1 gram scoop
- 85% = Full-spectrum biomass of mycelium and young fruiting bodies grown on organic brown rice under nature-identical conditions to provide a higher yield of a wide range of key active nutrients.
- 15% = Pure fruiting body to provide a superior level of bio-available beta glucans and more specific nutrients.
- Organic Lions Mane (Hericium erinaceus) biomass, Organic Lions Mane (Hericium erinaceus) fruiting body, *vegetable cellulose capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose. *Non-organic
- This product is naturally gluten, dairy and soya free.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 gram Provide:
- Organic Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) biomass: 850mg, Full spectrum biomass containing mycelium and young fruiting bodies
- Organic Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus): 150mg, Pure fruiting body
What is Lion's Mane
Lion’s Mane, also known as Yamabushitake, is in use since the time of the ancient Chinese. More it's growing in popularity as a natural nootropic, smart drug. Its scientific name is Hericium Erinaceus. Lion’s mane is native to China, Japan, North America, and Europe.
How to use Lion's Mane
Adults take 1 scoop, 1-4 times a day with or without food.
Microdosing Lion's Mane
Some choose to inhabit Lion's Mane in their microdosing routine. They are adding Lion's mane ( 50-200 mg) to a tiny dose of magic mushrooms (0,5 mg) and Niacin, vitamin B3 (101-200 mg). This way of micrdosing is known as the Stamets Stack. Paul Stamets is a known mycologist, he mentioned this way of microdosing in a lecture. Calling it a stacking formula for epigenetic neurogenesis. Taking this stack 5 times in a row and then 2 days off (Staments 2017)
Mushrooms4life was founded by world-renowned researcher and author Martin Powell as part of his mission to expand the availability of high-quality organic mushroom supplements at affordable prices.
Mushrooms4life takes great care to use only the highest quality raw materials, carefully selected to deliver the full activity of each mushroom.
They never use any binders, additives, artificial ingredients, or chemicals in their products, and they source all the mushrooms directly from vetted expert growers, so you can be sure you are getting the highest quality supplement with the most beneficial properties.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of young children.
|SKU (Número de Referencia)||sup-lmp|
|No enviar a:||No hay restricciones conocidas:|
Revisiones de Cliente
- Enhanced creativity Revisión por Chris
- Excelente calidad y presentación! Revisión por Eugenio